CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Thursday, April 5, 2012

New developments



Guess it is true.. If things seem to good to be true then something will go wrong. Was "requested" to work in the kitchen for the second half of April. This does not excite me because it means having to team up with someone who is not even here yet...  Good new is it is only going to be for two weeks then I get to go back to Maintenance.  Day goes by fast for me working outside without people looking over my shoulder..  Not sure how things will work out in the kitchen, guess I will post when I know..


Did get my site all setup today, now just hope I do not get moved again.... Have a new window decoration can yo see it in my door? No?? Then below is a closeup..


Not bad for $3.00 ( three dollars )

2 comments:

Julia said...

Interesting turn of events I hope things at work turn out well. You never know it might not be so bad. Then again, like me, you like your independence.

Unknown said...

I was never crazy about having to follow a time schedule .. Do this at 0001 not 0002... drives me nuts..