CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Monday, April 23, 2012

Amazing



It is amazing how things work, 6.5 hours working outside goes by so much faster then 4.5 hours in the kitchen. Spent all morning and most of the afternoon riding a grisly zero turn mower..  Thing is a blast to ride and it did not hurt that the temps never went over 85...

So for the rest of my time here ( unless something else happens ) I will mostly work outside.. :-)

Will have a day now and then driving, or on call but I can handle that..

Only other thing going on is trying to find a leak in the rv, when it rains my section over the cab leaks and it is causing damage..  Have tried three times , now four to fix it.. This time got two cans of the Flex Seal that is seen on TV, sprayed the shit out of it. If this stops the leak I will then have to repaint part of the outside of the rv to make it look nice.

Photos only show what can be seen from the ground, lots more on top...






1 comment:

Julia said...

Yes, the cabover part seems to cause a lot of pesky problems with leaks. I hope the spray stops the leak, I saw the ad for the spray for the first time a couple of days ago looks amazing, of course is it all BS ? Let us know.
Glad your doing what you like to do those zero turn mowers look like fun.