CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Friday, April 13, 2012

Long day, but ended nice,,,,

As far as things go this was a long Friday,  thought it would never come to an end. Feels like everything is on hold waiting for the other shoe to drop so to speak... Whatever.....


The good news is that my screen arrived today and now I have a cool place to sit in the evenings when I wish to spend time outside and not have a lot of bugs...
Home sweet home

Found a hanging plant, and got eight tomato plants for $4.00. So started this years garden..

2 comments:

Julia said...

Nice screen room ...very nice !
Good luck with the plants. I am buying plants also but have to wait to plant them for a week or two...or more.

Would you like to schedule a Skype call?

Unknown said...

wish the internet was good enough for Skype.. Here it would only work if I went inside the game room then anyone could see and here, so I think I will wait.. Someday someplace... Oh Joe Arnold says hi..