CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The never ending cycle

 

 Seems we are going to say good bye to two couples ( four of the last nine ) one leaves tomorrow, the second Saturday. Problem is no new volunteers will be here before next Tuesday??? So that leaves five people to do the job of what should be done by at least eight. What does this mean??? It means I do not get a day off again this week...  Because I will be going to the kitchen again on Saturday and Sunday.

As I said before I am staying for the residents, not for the messed up way this place is run..

Taken half day off today because I work in the kitchen tonight...  Nothing else to report.. waiting for a good rain to see if my roof is fixed or if I have to start looking for a new unit..

No comments: