CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Sunday at CARE Livingston Texas

My buddies...  Caught playing with my computer cables.


I think Easter Sunday here at CARE was very nice. Dinner ( noon meal ) was well attended by the residents, the food was good but I think it was more fun to catch up on the news with friends that do not see each other very often.

Volunteer greeting residentes, volunteer is the one wearing rabbit ears.

Volunteer Droopy, yes that is his happy face...

Two residents waiting for the dinner bell. 

Kitchen staff ( volunteers ) getting ready to serve.

It does look good. Ham, Yams, corn, green beans, salad and desert. 

Time to line up for food

One of the resident couples that was dressed for Easter.

2 comments:

Julia said...

Nice photos did you wear "Ears" ?

Seems nice I'm sure some folks are just glad to be able to get to the Cafe'. Does Care deliver meals to those that find it hard to get to the dinning room?

Unknown said...

No I did not wear ears... and yes meals are sometimes delivered, but not often. Normally if the person is that sick he/she goes to a doctor or hospital.