CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Monday, March 5, 2012

Sometimes you get lucky

Tonight I almost did not take my camera along on my evening walk with Spencer. But for whatever reason just as I was headed out the door I picked it up, and am I glad. I had taken just about all the shots of the rocks that I wanted and had not seen a lot of wildlife so when I spotted this owl I could not believe it.






Shortly after seeing the owl I noticed a small rabbit, could this be dinner for the owl?



I then found a place to sit and enjoy the desert sunset. It was overcast today so when the sun went down it made it appear as if part of the desert itself was on fire.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very good shots that is exciting to catch one of the owl.
Kay