CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Monday, March 26, 2012

Caverns of Sonora CONT..

Woke up bright and early, had breakfast and walked Spencer, got to see some deer and a Armadillo. First live Armadillo I have ever seen, come across a few dead ones in the road and on some trails. Was nice to see one that was still moving.




After our morning walk I went and signed up for the first Cavern tour of the day 8:45am and lasted until 10:15...  Kind of cool because I was the only person on the tour so we went at my pace...  The only thing I will say is this was the best trip underground I have had to date. Went 155 ft and walking and the photos I took do not come close to showing how pretty it really is. If ever at exit 392 on the I-10 I suggest you check it out for yourself.

 Following photos are ones I liked best, shot over 75 of them.. LOL..

















No comments: