CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Friday, March 16, 2012

I do not understand


Spencer needed to go outside early today so we went on a sunrise walk. Everything was fine until we passed the restroom/ outhouse at the half way point.  From out of the blue the door slams open and a "BIG" dog comes running out and scared the shit out of me.  Spencer tucked his tail and got between my legs, I pulled out my pepper spay and almost let it have it when the owner came out with "two" more big dogs, at least she had them on leashes. Seeing this instead of using the spray I got a hold of the collar and held it waiting for her to get control of the other two dogs and come and get this one. What does the bitch do??? She starts yelling at me to let her dog go....  I should have sprayed her!!!!!  So I let go and it goes after Spencer again!!!  This time I hit it with a small burst of spray and it goes running back to her.. She is now pissed!!!!  At this point some other people come around and lucky for me took my side and started telling her she was in the wrong on several points..  Not a clue how it all turned out because I picked up Spencer and walked away...

 Now someone please tell me why

1.- she had three dogs in the restroom with her when dogs are not allowed in them to begin with.

2.- She had three big dogs when she could not control any..

3.- Why the fuck the dog was off lease in a public park.

4.- Why do some people believe that no matter what happens it is the other person that is wrong???

After all this next time I will spray any dog off lease that comes near me first ask questions later..


I do not understand people.....

3 comments:

Julia said...

Wow! What a deal poor Spencer! Poor You!
As for the Bitch, what can one say some people are so full of themselves they can't think of the possibility they may be wrong!!!!
Met 'em felt the same way as you do torn between spraying them or punching them either way I would be in trouble but the satisfaction would be soooo satisfying.
Give the "Little Guy" a hug for me ! Poor baby.....

Unknown said...

Spencer has not left my side all day. Has to be on my lap or by my side... Just want to go find that B... and knock her down.. So avoided that part of the park during the afternoon and evening walks... AS much as I want to hit/spray her, I just as soon not go to jail.. LOL.

Julia said...

Poor little guy he is so sweet and cuddly I bet he was scared out his wits. Wish I could give him a warm hug and pet him to let him know his loved and protected. I know you have done that just wish I could do it too.