CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Care Center Livingston Texas

I arrived at the Escapees CARE Center around 11:30 AM, today was all about getting checked in. Tomorrow I will shadow someone that has been here for a few weeks, will start doing solo Monday?

At this time it looks like a good deal, I have free hook up ( except for elec ) will get three meals a day free ( except for breakfast on Fridays ).  This could be a big savings..... If lucky I may get my avg daily spending under $50... So far the best I have done was 51...  After the trip here with the cost of gas it is over 56 again.

For now I have been put into maintenance, for now that will mostly be lawn care, mail pickup, and other odd jobs that I will learn as I go...  Have first staff meeting at 8am tomorrow so will learn more then.. Right now it is time to go have dinner... ( free LOL )

1 comment:

Julia said...

I hope it works out for you !