CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Monday, June 25, 2012

Road Trip (in a way )

  Today is (was ) my day off, so took a road trip. First I need to thank Herb & Laura for letting me tag along yet again. Started at 0800 this morning and drove into Buffalo Wy ( about 20 miles ) to do laundry. ( Herb went to see his Doctor ) .. Then at 10:00 we left Buffalo for Sheridan Wy. ( 30 miles from Buffalo ) and went to the bank ( closest Wells Fargo for me and Credit Union for them ) . Next stop lunch at a Perkins Restaurant, had breakfast for lunch with coffee. First coffee in several days not to mention over a week since eegs.

  Now that we all have full tummies ( oh yah I got to pay, but only because I got the invoice first ) we headed to the local Wally World and stocked up on food supplies. I was shocked to walk out with only a $58.87 bill and enough food to last at least two maybe three week. I know I can not fit anything else in my freezer or  refrigerator. 


  Laura likes the back roads so we took dirt roads back, once again hoping to spot some animals. By this time it was late afternoon 14:30 and I think every thing was hiding from the heat ( 96 F ). But did get two shots of old homes that I found interesting. 



Now back in camp for the night, back to work in the morning. Next day off is Sunday, maybe I can get some things done around the rv????

No comments: