CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Road trips on days off

Have had two days off since last update to this blog ( not back to back ).  My neighbors invited me along to see the Bighorn country on Saturday. It was real nice seeing I did not have to drive and it only cost me the price of my meal that afternoon. We had hoped to see elk and Moose if nothing else, however as luck had it we did not see any wildlife that day. Still we did see some nice country and found places to camp if we ever want to stay overnight in the area.
Shell Falls in the Bighorn

Scenic view along the road in the Bighorn

View

Outcropping along the road to the Bighorn

View

Today ( June 19th ) we took a road trip to Devils Tower in SD... Once again hoping to see wildlife we mostly saw nothing but nice country and had a good meal at the base of the Tower.

The view of the Tower I like the best

Three baby antelope 




Red squeal ...  





Prairie Dog

No comments: