CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Arrived Ucross Wy

Home for the next four months???


It was a long drive to get here from Livingston Texas, over 1400 miles. Have checked in at the office and filled out some paperwork so that all the normal checks can be made before I start working. Not sure but it looks like I do not start until wednesday morning. Problem for me will be to find things to do on my days off, camp is five miles from the resort and 25 miles to the closest town. No television, but my internet does work so that is something.. Tomorrow morning I will ride my bike to the resort just to see how long it takes. It is a good road from the camp to the resort without much traffic so I guess I will find out what type of shape I am in..  Waiting around to get started is going to be very hard...

2 comments:

Julia said...

Glad you made it there safely maybe the bike ride everyday will improve your fitness .... good luck with that ride every day.

Unknown said...

Ride is only about 35 min each way, so should not be to bad.