CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My First day off

Just a cute shot


    After working seven days in a row I have a day off.. Seeing I have not shopped or done laundry in over two weeks guess what I did with my day. Drove 35 miles to Walmart/Safeway ( Sheridan ) to stock up on things for at least two more weeks. Went to Safeway for my Veggie cheese only to find out that the type I like was sold out, no cheese for at least next two weeks.

  Then drove to Buffalo to do my Laundry, the one in Sheridan does not have a big enough parking lot for me.. ( tiny ) As I waited for cloths to wash I took a walk and shot, next time I park in the Dollar Store lot and use the Laundromat at that location. This one has an Expresso cafe next door to it, so can clean and fill up on caffeine at the same time.

  All things needed doing done at 2pm, only six hours after leaving camp. Now to refuel and head back to camp. Fueled at a small store that had some cool treats for dogs so got Spencer a few Pig ears and some other treats. Made it back to camp at 3:30pm...  But on about 100 miles doing this, so do not plan on doing it anymore then I have to. Guess that ends my first day off, it is too late in the day to head any place else, and I have to be at work for 8am tomorrow. Maybe I will think of something fun for Saturday, but only one day off at a time sort of shots down any good adventures..

1 comment:

Julia said...

so they just couldn't see their way clear to give you two days off in a row. Dirty Rats :(