CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Friday, May 11, 2012

Things have been nice for the last week

 I have been spending my days doing my best to keep up with the grass. I have three fields, 35 resident sites, and 7 volunteer sites to mow and weed eat. Thing is I have been the only one doing it 90% of the time, so never get all of it looking good at the same time.
The rabbits that run around are about all the help I seem to get.. LOL..


Nice thing is nobody hassles me, and I call it a day when I have had enough. Normal day starts at 07:30 for coffee and toast, start mowing at 0800, stop for lunch at 12:00 noon, back mowing at 12:30 until 15:00-15:30... Shower eat at 17:00, watch television to 18:30 then play cards.

Two weeks to go then it is off to Wy...

1 comment:

Julia said...

Glad your being left alone with no hassels I hope it stays that way for you.