CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Friday, May 4, 2012

Interesting week



First week back in Maintenance full time and so happy..  Kitchen now has five couples ( ten people ) doing what only four of us had been doing for last five days before they showed up.. All I hear from then is how easy it is, and so nice to have so much time off. Yep time off.... I get both Saturday and Sunday off this week, first time since I arrived..  AND only put in 36 hours this week ( about 8 of it was playing cards :-))))))))  LOL....

Only problem is the heat... it is in the 90,s and I have no AC...  Never needed it before because I stayed away from this type of heat.. So tomorrow I go to Walmart and see about a mini AC for my back window. Only want one because the cat and Spencer are having problems with the heat. I can always go inside if I have problems but not the cat... Spencer is welcome inside because he is so well behaved and several of the residents would love to keep him when I leave.. NOT going to happen...

So this was a good week with no complaints, at least not from me...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

After your years in Phoenix, 90 degrees should be no problem.

Unknown said...

I am not having a problem, Spencer with black fur is.. Also CW the cat is not very cool...

Julia said...

Glad you aren't having problems sorry to hear the fur kids are though. Hopefully you'll find a small inexpensive AC for your rig.