CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Putting on The Ritz

The volunteers here at the Escapee Care Center have voted to do a special lunch for the residents on Memorial Day. Somehow I was elected to shotgun it and have now reached the point of assigning jobs. the following is the planed menu ( first draft ) ...


 Turkey or Lamb
Yams
Mash Potato
Gravy
Fresh Veggies
Fresh fruit
pies
How much will this cost us???? not a clue yet, but I am accepting donations to help offset cost .... It is tax deductible you know....  Like to send a check??? any amount would help...


Payable to : Escapees CARE, Inc
                    155 Care Center Drive
                     Livingston Texas 77351

3 comments:

Julia said...

I sent a check through my bank for $25.00 should be there by the end of the week. There was no way for me to indicate it was for this meal so you'll have to tell someone in the office that this check is for the meal.

Have fun with the special dinner sounds nice !

Unknown said...

Thank you so much, I will let the office know that is what it is for... I am staying two extra days just for this. So far it is going well, just hope it turns out great and everyone has fun...

Julia said...

Your a good hearted person to do this of course some of the residents are very nice people too. I met a couple of them and they were dears.