CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Eight more work days

Getting that old itch to hit the road. Only 8 more work days, or 13 days total and it is time to drive to WY.  I can not express how much I am looking forward to driving again. I have started to count down the days the way I did when working on the boat. Just wish I had more time off before going right back to work, but at least this time I will be paid for it... Just hope things work out the way I am hoping and I get time and opportunity to take some outstanding photos. Have never figured out way taking photos gives me joy but it does and it is always my hope that others also enjoy seeing them.. So on that note here are three photos taken today when walking Spencer around the park..  Flowers of the Care Center.....




1 comment:

Julia said...

And you take damn good photos too!

Hug Spencer and pet the other fur kid for me :)