CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Saturday, May 5, 2012

I Have AC......

YES!!!!  A friend drove me to Lowe's this morning to pick up an AC unit and some hardware to install it in my back window. He really did most of the installing for me, all I did was make a few suggestions and helped. It took less then three hours from the time we left the park to the AC was running. Total cost for unit was $124.50 including wood, hinge, and screws. Not a bad deal if I do say so myself. I have offered to take him and his wife to lunch or dinner when we are not working to say thanks for the work and time, hope he takes me up on it..
Small window unit in back window.
How we have it mounted

How it looks from the back

Seems to be working....

1 comment:

Julia said...

That should cool things down quite a bit and a regular AC unit uses less energy than the RV AC from what I hear. So now everyone should be nice and comfy. I but it is a load of your mind worrying about the fur kids while your at work.