CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Monday, January 30, 2012

Day out

Been doing nothing but hanging out at the RV Park, doing my best not to spend any money. (went way over my budget in Dec. and Jan. ) But today I had to go food shopping and then went to visit a state park.  After all is said and done, shopping was the best part of the day. I guess one reason I do not find this area interesting is I lived here for a few years and have already  seen most of it. Will be staying here until Feb. 9th or so then back to NM.

I am looking forward to the super Bowl...  People here are talking about getting together and that could be fun..



How it looks today

inside




Streets of Tubac


Street in Tubac

2 comments:

Julia said...

Still looks the same :)
Nice and sunny too!

Unknown said...

You are right it does not look any different, just a lot more people...