CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Update for what it is....

Nothing exciting to write about really. Last few days spent seeing a friend from my school bus driving days. Had a nice lunch one day then I spent some time at her house for a visit.

Carola does love animals, here are two of seven birds. 

Carola with a good bird, does not scream all the time.
She also has several cats and dogs, amazing how well all of them seem to get along. I do believe we had a good visit and hope to see her again before I head back to New Mexico.

Only  other thing I have done was to get Spencer a booster  shot for kennel cough in order to get him into a groomer. I had lost control of his matting and should have had him done before leaving Ky.  Now I am mainly sitting around enjoying the warm weather and doing my best not to spent any more money. I have gone way over my budget for the month, will have to cut back for at least next two months to get back on track.


Do you think he knows he is cute?? Has more energy now that the fur is short.

1 comment:

Julia said...

I couldn't stand the screaming birds I guess it helps when your hard of hearing.

Spencer looks cute still :-)