CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Saturday, January 7, 2012

A day at Low Hi RV Park

Yesterday at Low Hi was a busy day. Started off with walking Spencer and getting to know the other dogs currently in the park. Next spent an hour or so on the internet sitting in the laundry room because that is the best for my system. From 10am until noon worked with others taking down the Christmas decorations and sorting out the storage area. At noon we sat down to a very nice lunch and talked with some of the other members. 

Next door camper 

Cleanup day

Time to eat yet?

  The afternoon was really fun, I got to clean my rig. Cleaned all my bedding, rugs, floor, and all counters. Next I went and found several items I have not used in the year I have been living in the rig so put them on the free table. Now have a bit more room in the rig and thinking about what else I can toss. 
 Day was topped off by playing cards in the evening and even winning one out of three. So yet another day came to an end.. 




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kinda feels like home doesn't it ?