CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Back in Texas

Second day on the road on the way to Deming, NM. Was able to make 306 miles today before I felt it was time to call it a day. Unfortunately that means a long day tomorrow, next best place to stop is all the way to Fort Stockton Texas 366 miles from here. It is ether a long day tomorrow or Thursday so will do my best to get "R" done tomorrow.  If I am on the road by 7am should pull into camp around 3 or 4 pm, that will leave around 340 mile to get to the HiLow camp Thursday.

Found a nice place to sleep tonight it is just off the I-10 exit 628 ( RiverBend RV Park )

Checkin Had to wait for owner to come back from a late lunch.

Swim??? Ah where???

I think Spencer is drinking on the beach.

My camp all alone once again.

Fish and release pond. Do not see the point, if I fish and catch something I want to eat it..

Next door to the park, a small horse training ranch

Not sure what this one is doing

Not messing with him

For the most part this park looks to be used by Snowbirds and or some workers. Most plates show Northern states.

No comments: