CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Friday, February 3, 2012

Year is lining up nicely

   Last few days I have been on the internet checking available jobs for workampers. So far I have a volunteer position lined up for April and May working in a CARE center in Livingston texas. This position only offers free space so I will not be getting paid but will not be putting out any money for rent either so it is not a bad deal. Next year I will try to do this in Feb. and March to allow for better chance at a job that pays.

   Second position is at  The Ranch at Ucross - Clearmont, WY, Not sure what I will be doing yet but have been hired to start June 6th until the end of Sept. This is a resort type of place that I normally would only be able to read about and not stay at. By working here I will be able to use the on-site amenities on my off days, I am hoping to go  river tubing hiking, fishing, swimming, and just some relaxing. For more information about the Ranch see the URL below...

http://www.blairhotels.com/ranch_ucross.cfm?id=51

Currently working on a position with Amazon.com from Oct to Dec in Campbellsville Ky. Sent in paper work today and now waiting to here back. So all in all it is looking like the rest of Feb and most of March belongs to me to play..

  Hoping New England Patriots win the Super Bowl...  Guess I am like teams from Ma. did live in the state for first 19 years of my life.....   Gooooo Pats!!!!!

1 comment:

Julia said...

Great news! I hope it all works out for you !! I'll be pull'n for ya :-)