CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My MiFi Bites the dust

Running low on food so decided to take a trip into Deming ( 30 miles up the road ) and visit Wal Mart. On the way I stopped and toped off the gas and LP tanks. Once my shopping was done I decided to see if my Verizon MiFi network would work from the parking lot. Well guess what it did the same crap it was doing down in Columbus, would start to connect then drop off not allowing me to do anything..  Now it was time to find a Verizon dealership......

   Seeing I could not get online to find a dealership I had to find a place that had a free hot spot first. This was easy just down the road I found a Best Western that allowed me online and in no time at all I had the address.. Only 1 mile away, Yah!!!!!

  Walked in told them what was happing and after trying this and that ( things I had already done ) we agreed the card was fried ( gone bad )...  My two year contract just expired and the card I have is no longer sold so I will have to upgrade to a 4g card..  Did not want to go 4g yet because everything I have read is bad or at least not as reliable as the 3g.  But I do not see anyway around it, so tomorrow I go back in and get my new 4g card...

Staying at the LOW camp until Sunday to just relax and get things done. Do not think I will go back to Columbus again... Question is were to now...

No comments: