CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Back online with new WiFi device.

Busy day again today....  Ran into town to pick up my new WiFi unit, and had a nice surprise..  Because my old contract ran out I was up for an upgrade if I renewed for two more years, so instead of paying $227.00 for the new unit I payed $53.75...  Wait here is the good part, with the rebate that comes with the unit I get $50.00 back so only paying $3.75 for the unit, and my monthly bill drops by $10.00, and I pay a heck of a lot less for any time I go over...  So I will save money in the long run by doing this...  Not bad...

After taking care of my internet problem I checked out a couple of markets that sounded Mexican..  Poo.... no such luck...

Now back at camp rocking to the wind...  WInds in New Mexico are back same as last year... Crazy..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new wifi deal nice when things workout in your favor :)

Anonymous said...

anonymous was me Kay