CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Monday, July 18, 2011

Enough already!!!!!!!!!

Had planed to stay at Navajo Lake for at least 10 days, but after just after 5 days I could not take it anymore. The weekends I understand will be lots of noise, but when I get woke up at 0400 by the sound of loud music from three sites down...... AHHHHHHH...  Could not talk to them because it was six ( 6 ) teenage boys, ( maybe early 20,s tops ) hanging out and drinking beer.. The camp site looked like it was hit by a beer truck that turned over...  This was day three with them and when I checked the permit it showed them staying until the 25th...  So I packed up my stuff ( lucky I had not paid ) and headed down the road next stop unknown..
Good bye Navajo Lake



I put Gallup NM in my gps hoping to find something down the road, if not was going to check out what was on route 66...  Then head east on the 40..  As luck would have it when I made it to Gallup I noticed a sign for " Red Rock Park " thinking it was either a State or National park I followed the sign..  Bit of a surprise when I arrived, it is a city park run in partnership with the navajo nation.  Plan to spend two nights here before moving on to ??????   As of now I am the only RV in the place. Will find out more later but I think it is mostly for events, like a fair ground..


Could this be why it is called Red Rock Park??

Above the convention center

Only one of the two paintings I liked

Reminds me of a picture My granddad painted.

No comments: