CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Back on the road after the 4th

After a nice sendoff from friends in Iona Idaho, I am once again on the road. This time it is just me and my sidekick Spencer. Kay is staying over in Iona for a little longer, not sure when we will hook up again.  My current plans are to see the upper part of the Yellowstone including old fort Mammoth. After that I will just head to New Mexico and hang out, maybe do some fishing..

  Tonight I stopped about 13 miles from Yellowstone, hope to get an early start tomorrow and beat the rush into the park. Can it be done??? Let you know tomorrow. Tonight will be laundry night and a movie, after walking Spencer one last time..


Good laundry room. but park not worth the price. 

WOW... I filled up in Ammon Idaho for $3.36... THAT is 57 cents less then it is here.. Why????

Not much to look at here, a movie is in order for the night..

No comments: