CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Home not so sweet home

Back in texas after traveling for 28 hours from Melbourne Australia. What a home coming, will not go into the fun we had when planes were delayed, just what I found waiting for me..

Good news both RV and van started no problems..

Bad news, water pipes busted and have to get a plumer. Can not take a shower, nothing to drink in the house, nothing to eat in the house, will have to drive tonight to get some things. Have to contact people I brought RV from still no plates, have to make Medical appointment, means I will have to drive into Dallas at least twice in next few days.. Should be lots of fun getting pipes fixed and still go to Dallas..

I left stew in the freezer and was sure some would be left when I got back... But not a thing in the frig I want or like.... So I will end this day dirty, sleepy as hell, and hungry... Heck with that I will take my chances and drive to the store..

Want to sell this dump!!!!!!!!!! It has been nothing but a pain from day one...

No comments: