CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Tuesday, February 22, 2011






Had a few disappointments today. Seems The Queens Market is closed on Wednesday ( today ) also when I went to the Greek restaurant I planed to have lunch at, "nothing was cooked" was going to take 2 hours for what I wanted... So went to a Thia place instead, food was very good but not what I was looking forward to.. So today did not turn out as planed but was still fun. Went to Chinatown and looked around, went in and out of several Arcades ( small malls to U.S.A. folks ) .. Kind of funny in a way because I would go down what looked like an alley and it would be a lot of small shops and coffee bars along the way, or I would enter what looked like a door to a shop and it would be an arcade, sometime three floors worth. Took lots of photos of buildings and balloons sailing overhead in the early morning. Will post a few hear, but once again most will go on Facebook.... Do not think I will be going out again today, except to the bar downstairs later. My feet hurt and I do not have time to do anything else that is still on my list. Figure it would take at least another three day, and a week would be nice.. Overall going on the past two/three days I do believe I could live in Melbourne if I was to end up here somehow.

1 comment:

Julia said...

It is fun exploring a new place Melbourne sounds like a great place to explore.