CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Boat Life







Been back on the boat for two weeks now, ( seems like two months ) lost track of how much gear has been rebuilt and or replaced in that time. All I know is it is always busy, 12 hours of work each day. Time off for lunch and one or two coffee breaks and bake to work. I turn 57 on Feb 12th and I am feeling every day of it when I am on the boat.

We have been shooting off the coast of Thailand up until two days ago when the job was completed. Now we are on our way to Singapore for a two day port call to get supplies and drop off trash, then to the next job. Next job is in Australia and is scheduled to start just before crew change so that means we will be busy right up to the end ...

Photos on the page show some of the things going on, but only a very small part... You can see how clean of a job I have just by look at me.. LOL.. I look like hell, but then again it is how I feel.

Mostly I am looking forward to getting off and getting in the rv and going down the road and seeing sites new to me, and being able to relax and enjoy them.

No comments: