CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Another one down




Made it to Fremantle Australia today 15 Feb 2011... Lots of paper work to clear customs, then we had to take on supplies.




I sometimes get the feeling this boat is cursed... Another member of the crew got sick and had to be sent to the hospital shore-side he will not be back this trip. Five days to go and no end in sight of the 12 hour work days full of work.. This all work no play or relax time is wearing thin.





Thats it.. too exhausted to think clear anymore. Hope the next post will be from Melbourne and I am relaxing seeing the sights..





Will say this is the cleanest port I have ever been to.

1 comment:

Julia said...

I hear you, I know what it is to work days on end with little rest and no down time. It makes you (me) very exhausted and depressed, one struggles on, yet the fatigue grows and grows like your carrying a heavier and heavier weight.
I hope things improve soon so you can rid yourself of that feeling.