CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Tucson Fairgrounds








So after all that fun and adventure I made it to Tucson. I am staying at the Fairgrounds until Monday the 14th when I bring the rv in for a complete tuneup, oil-change, ect before I go anywhere else.

Fairgrounds is not a bad place to stay, it is cheaper then any-other place in or near Tucson. Also has the added benefit of having horse shows, and this weekend was the gun show. I can also get hot food if I do not want to cook along with a beer.

I spent the better part of the late morning and early afternoon watching the horse competition. First time I have really watched, found it interesting how the horses are handled.

Also got to see a great sunrise..

2 comments:

Julia said...

Nice photos of the horses. Reminds me of when I used to pay for my spouse and kids to ride. Two rode jumpers in competition, small time stuff but it still cost a lot of $$$.

Unknown said...

I know it was fun to watch