CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Monday, March 21, 2011

Time At Low Hi




My time at Low Hi Ranch is coming to an end after three days that went by at the speed of light. For the first time since I have been on the road I feel like I am at home. The way I was welcomed inn almost like family was the way it should have been when I first joined Escapees two years ago. In three short days I have made at least two new friends.

Time was spent walking Spencer, playing cards, taken photos of a road runner, and the new moon.

Last day was a Monday so it was potluck night. Talk about food.... We could have feed twice as many people..

Sort of wish I could stay for the rally starting Wednesday, but all slots are already taken..

Next stop on my list will be Lockhart Texas in hopes of visiting two BBQ places that were on food wars.

1 comment:

Julia said...

Yup, nice group of folks! I think it is because they are all singles... well sort of and most are not the uppity class conscious bunch you run into at a lot of SKP parks.
I enjoyed my stay there too. The place is small enough to be friendly and large enough to be comfortable. The best RV park in Deming NM IMHOP. I wish there were more parks like that.