CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Family day




Okay, RV has been poked and searched, now I hope things work right for a long time. Checked out everything I could think of ( frig runs on LP, water heater now works, city water to rv works, ) it has been tuned up, oil changed, all fluids checked and toped off, all filters changed, ( fuel filters was badddddd ) all new tires, all lights work ( signal, park, 4 way, headlight, etc )

..List given to the shop for work on RV...

1.- Complete Tune up

a.- check all wires and replace if needed.

2.- Oil Change


3.- Check and change all filters as needed.


4.- Electric system ..

a.- Flashers not working ( 4 way )

b.- Signal ( right left ) only work sometimes

c.- Lights do not always come on in rear. ( turn on headlights )

d.- Cruse control only works when 4 way is in.

e.- Not sure about break lights


5.- All cables and hoses need to be check and replaced if needed.


6.- Undercarriage checked for damage. ( had two blowouts in last week )

a.- Also insure everything is secure.


7.- Rear tires passenger side needs correct air stems.


8.- Check all fluid levels, change or add as needed.



So today I drove to Eloy Az and had lunch with my three sisters. Mostly the talk was about why I do not get my hear done, or how to get my teeth fixed, or why I do not visit more. Truth is I was not surprised so it was okay. Maybe I will win the lotto and have a makeover before I visit again. LOL... sure like that will happen.

Spent the afternoon at rv park doing my laundry.. So ends a fun filled day.. TOmorrow is St. Patrick day so I will stay here and have corned beef and cabbage with the rv folks here.. Let you all know how that goes..

No comments: