CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Made it to Deming NM





Okay, today was a long drive just under 400 miles. That is more then I like to do in a day but with all the lost time I just had to try. For the most part the day went very well, I had breakfast at the hotel, checked out and hit the road. Just about when I was thinking about stopping for lunch and fueling up I lost another tire, this time on driver side. However I got lucky this time in that it did not go flat and the inner wheel was still good so decided to gamble and limp into the next exit that had a service station so that I would be off the road. When I pulled off the exit and into the station I was all smiles, first thing I noticed was a tire shop... How lucky could I get... So I made arrangements to have both tires on that side replaced ( why not ) and went into the restaurant and had something to eat. When I came out the RV was ready to go as soon as I payed the bill, also had too fuel up.

Now in the rv park for the night and it is nice to be in my own space..

No comments: