CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Fun never stops



Another fun filled day at the house from hell.  Thought today I would strip and clean the RV from top to bottom. Unfortunately about half way I had to stop and change directions, seems I needed to sign papers and find someone to repair the furnace before Monday when the house inspector will be here. Agent did not answer the phone so I drove into town to find out what was going on, she was not in but another lady was able to call her and find the papers I needed to sign after only 30 min or so.  Then drove back to the house from H*** and spent the rest of the afternoon looking for a repair person, found one and called them   5 min before closing.  So now I have to hang out at the house all day tomorrow no matter what hoping someone shows up.  Did finish putting together a BBQ thing, and mowed half the yard. Hope to have my bed ready before midnight so I can get some sleep. As of 9pm still washing next to last load due to lost time.

1 comment:

Julia said...

Nope the fun just keeps coming hang in there it will all work out :)