CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Excellent Day

Woke up early and took off to Rockwall Tx, why??? Because the bike store I wanted to visit is there. As luck would have it I arrived at 09:30 but the store did not open until 10:00. Oh well, just had to do some window shopping at Targets and a few small shops at the strip mall well waiting.

Once I made it into the bike shop I talked with the young man running the place about bikes and what I wanted in one. After looking at four or five Townie bikes I decided on the one I wanted and also had a basket added so I could carry a few things when needed. Thing I really like about the Townie is how you can sit back to ride and do not feel like you have to stand up to peddle.  Also has a nice wide seat for us old lazy folks that are not into racing.

Nice and shiny 

Back was black when I started, wish I had taken a before shot.

Notice the bottle.... LOL...
Now back at the house and relaxing after washing a good portion of the RV, hope to finish it tomorrow. For now going to have a glass of wine , sit back and enjoy the weather.

No comments: