CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Tomorrow Lockhart..







The time changes between Az, Nm, and now Texas has my sleepy schedule all messed up. Had problems sleeping last night, seemed like I would fall asleep only to wake up 30min later, this went on until around 3am when I finally went down for the count.

Today was lots of hill country and it showed on my gas milage, down to 9.2MPG today :(...

Stopped several times today just to get out and walk, both myself and the little guy. First stop was just a parking area that had an old "historic" building on it. Spencer thought it made for a great pee post, and proceeded to wet it down.

Had to stop for gas of course, could not believe the price some places are asking. Funny part is I filled up for $3.45 a gallon and across the street people were paying $3.54. This confuses me to no end at 9 cents a gal for 15 gals that is $1.35 extra each time you fill up. Even if you only fill up once a day that is what ? 7X1.35= $9.45 a week. I can get other stuff, like food for that price.

The last stop before getting to the RV park was a normal rest area and as you can see even a horse has to take a break from the road sometimes.

Now for my RV park for the night, best thing about it is the price. Using P.A. it cost 12.70 a night and not worth any more. So far I have the place to myself except for two empty trailers. It does have a restroom and shower, restroom is okay but think I will wait until tomorrow when I get to Lockhart to take a shower.

Internet connection is bad tonight so not sure when this will get posted.

3 comments:

Julia said...

I see what you mean about the showers .... I wouldn't use it either :(
Amazing what some people think is okay to offer the public and your getting the RV spot at half price think of some poor soul that paid full price.
The gas thing puzzles the heck out of me are people stupid, lazy, or what?
Quiet evening here nothing going on had mystery soup tonight tried to use up left overs in the fridge. The soup came out okay but not as good as I would have liked.

simstick said...

Why not use the shower in your RV?

Unknown said...

Rv Shower down waiting parts.