CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Think I have found a home .... Hee Hee...

I love this park, ( Chickasabogue Park ) it has over 11 miles of hiking trails, a sports field, a river and beaches, laundry room, good shower, I get phone connection, television, and computer works. This is one of the best if not the best parks I have ever been to and it only cost $85 a week.  At the moment I have paid until Dec 30th, but thinking about extending until Jan 6th 2012..

Following pictures are of this mornings walk, still overcast and on the cool side but warm enough that my heater is off and my door open. :-)

Road down to the Marina

Fishing dock and small boat launch area

Nice view of the river

Does anyone know what type of mushroom this is? Never seen one like it before.

Keep looking for a Smuff 

View seen walking the beach loop trail

Could not read it so took a photo.. LOL...

Inland that has the sign. 

This place has it all.

Field for the kids to play..

Old Cemetery, told some graves go back to the 1700's
I could not read most so I will just believe..

This is the grave Spencer went to first, sat and looked and the right side. 


Spencer only paid respects to the ladies. Never tried with the men.. Strange..

Looks to me like the son died in WW2 Dad followed soon after. Just a guess.

Wish this one was not busted. 

Entrance to the Cemetery, at first Spencer did not want to go in, dragged his heels at first, then jumped up and ran to a ladies grave.

Came back to camp and did some cleaning, and setup my Christmas stuff..


Merry Christmas to all...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a nice place have nice holiday !

Anonymous said...

Good to see you back blogging! Merry Christmas