CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

LazyLife on the road

Not much excitement going on at the moment. Taking long walks in the woods? Reading or maybe it is napping, seems like I read a chapter and fall asleep. Playing with Spencer and CW.  The following photos were all taken today.. See what you think..

Nice day to walk in the woods, but wait what is that sound??

Why, it is an 18 wheeler going by..  LOL.. Part of the park borders I-65..

CW was not happy with the harness I used to put her outside,

For the second time in a year I get to use my grill..

Cooking on the grill outside, enjoying the sun.

Here is my toast to all hoping we all have a great New Year.

CW escaped the harness and would not come in. Just have to wait and see if she comes back.

To end my day I think I will take a nice long shower, NO CW has not returned at this time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:( no kitty ?

Unknown said...

CW returned later that night..