CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Friday, December 23, 2011

About Amazon.com work

Hello anyone,

   I have completed my commitment to Amazon.com and now have time to update my blog. For three months I was getting up at 0400 ( that is 4 in the morning ) so that I could take spencer out for a walk, have something to eat, make something for lunch. Then at 05:45 I met friends that I rode to and from work with. This allowed me to leave my small rig hooked up for most of the time I was there.  Work was ten hours four (4 ) days a week for the first two months, six days a week at the end. Same same each day packing the items that customers ordered, would not have been bad except the boss was on the PA system from the start of the shift to the end... The count downs to breaks, lunch, and time to go home about drove me nuts. I was wearing ear plugs until my right ear became infected and I had to stop so it would heal. So went home with a headache instead.

  The fun part all took place before Thanksgiving when trips were made to different places to eat of just look at things. Did check out two Distillers of Bourbon. Ever got a Single Barrel 20 year old bottle. Do not like the 7 year old, 12, year old, or 18 year old.... But the 20??? Niceeeeee....

Ruthanne and Jody on our girls day out to the distillers.

Bourbon museum

Me getting on the trolley for the distillery 

Lots of Bourbon

One of the many barrels.


At this stage it taste like oatmeal

Ruth at one of the tastings.

My bottle...

  We also had a very nice Thanksgiving at the camp ground. The owner of the camp opened up a game room that really belongs to his son and is just a short way from the camp ground. Did a pot luck type of dinner at a time when we knew everyone could make it. Was the last time we had the time and energy to do a get together. Fun was had by all..






No comments: