CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Friday, December 23, 2011

Back on the road after Amazon

Yesterday was the first day back on the road since starting work at Amazon. Took a few hours the night before to get ready, but with a little luck all went well and I was able to pull out early. Unfortunately the weather did not hold and I had to find a place to get off the road.
At times rain was so heavy I could not see past my own rig, wind was also helping me change lanes even when I did not want to. 

  After driving about 50 miles more then I wanted I found a RV park. Pulled in and called it a night, glad I did..



  Today it was still overcast but the rain and wind was not around. First thing I did was fuel up for $297 a gal, cheapest I have seen in a long time.. Then started driving goal for the night was now 347 miles down the road, so a long day was ahead.

Overcast but still pleasant for driving.
Made it to the campground of choice at 3pm...  In my site by 3:30pm and not driving again until next Friday. Will then move down the road about 200 to 250 miles and sit until Jan 3rd.  I like this camp and think it will work out great. I have internet connection, phone connection, and even get about 8 TV stations... Lots of wooded hiking trails to walk and play with Spencer... He can even be taken off lease... LOL...

My camp...

Hiking trail..

Spencer off leash on trail.
Later folks..

No comments: