CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Monday, December 27, 2010

Test out RV






Today is the day I test out the RV, going to spend the day in it and see if I have what I need. This means staying inside as if I am living in it. Will have my dinner and snacks, play on the computer and read, not to mention playing with Spencer... If all goes well will then spend the night and test out the bed to see if I can sleep in it without too much trouble.

Next thing will be to take it on the road to a park for a night or two as a true test of how comfortable I will be living in it.. It is now about 98% packed with all my gear so it is just a matter of how things work out and what I find I am missing. Hope the next update is from a park that I am camping at..

No comments: