CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010





It is Christmas 2010 in Wills Point Texas. Things I am thankful for this year. First thing that comes to mind is my friends and Family, I may not be as close to my family as I could be but at least I still know someone is they if needed. Next I have to be thankful for still having a job, I may not be as happy with my job this year as I was a few years ago, but have to be thankful for having a job in this current employment. Next is my health I will be 57 in 2011 and I can still do a job that most folks over 40 could not. Not to mention most young folk would not want to do.. LOL....


The last but not least item I say thanks for is the animals in my life, it is great to be loved regardless of what I say or do.. I can be in a bad mood and know I will be forgiven...

No comments: