CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Monday, December 20, 2010

Looking for an RV

Hi, well I have spent the first five days in Irving Texas looking around for a class C rv to travel in when not working. Found one and hope to pick it up later today, then post some photos of it as it is, and then as I fix it up to suit myself.. This is the first thing I own complete on my own in almost six years, WOW!!!!!

Looking for the rv was an adventure in and of itself, first thought about doing this a year or so ago, started looking online six months ago. Was not until the last break ( two weeks ) that I really started to follow up on what I might want. Sometime I thought a Van ( class b ) would be enough then I thought about how to store things once the farm was sold. Also gave a passing thought to a class a rv but do not like that sometimes it is hard finding a place to park it. So it is a class c , Tioga 27 foot RV that I choose to go with. The finale pick was between the Tioga or a Toyota, The Tioga has less problems and things that I will have to fix ( I hope ) then the Toyota did.. So now we will see what happens once I get it back to the farm and can give it a really good looking over, just hope I do not find too many surprise items to fix.. If it is ready I hope to take it on the road for a test drive between Jan 1st and 8th....

No comments: