CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Yucatan the next stop??????



Well, we have been looking at sites with information about the Yucatan. At first we talked about Lake Capala, Ajijic, and San Miguel, all have become to expensive for our taste. So we have shifted our attention to the Yucatan.

So far the city of Merida is leading the pack on were we will go, at least in the beginning. Kay ( check photo ) has been busy looking for a place to rent when we get there. She has several leads that are being looked at but nothing solid at the time.

As Kay looks, I study Spanish. Took it back in High School, and have tried several times over the years to learn it. Never seems to sink in for any length of time. This time it is crunch time, if I can not learn it I do not want to live in Mexico for any length of time. So I will study now, and get a tutor when I get to Mexico. Then we will see what happens.

This time all plans getting us to Merda are up to Kay, I do make suggestions and have let her know what I must have. The rest is up to her...
My must haves are
  • (2) two bedrooms, or at least a big room with two beds
  • Fenced in back yard for the dogs
  • Workable Kitchen
  • Close enough to places to walk to when bored
  • Able to take the dogs for walks
  • Able to have the dogs in the house
  • price is not so much I can not save

No comments: