CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Off the Boat




Well been off the boat for a week now, not much going on. We go to Wal Mart, and other stores. It is better then being on the boat, but I find the "farm" extremely boring without and animals. Nothing to do except read, sleep, watch television, and play on the computer.




Talk is of going back to Mexico again.... Would feel better about it if we did not have the house payments on this place in Texas. I do not make the money I did last year because of loss of certain extras. Not sure I can handle duel payments and still save for when I can no longer work at this job. I find the job more difficult each time I go out, I am now 55 years old and my body will not be able to hold up to the amount of work involved for much longer.




So what happens if we go to Mexico and I get laid off???? I will have to come back to the US to even hope to find any work. I do not qualify for SS for at least 7 to 8 more years so no help they..




Guess I have to do what I always do, say fuck it and go with the flow.... Feel like a leaf in the wind.....

No comments: