CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Roswell NM... give it two stars out of ten..

As far back as I can recall I have heard about Roswell New Mexico and the crash of the Alien ship. Seen stories on the news about how the people of Roswell are all into the UFO thing and that it was a must visit. So today May 7th 2011, I went a visited the city of Roswell to see for myself. On a scale of 1 to 10 I was hoping for at least a 5. I had been reading reviews on the internet about the place so truly was not expecting a lot.  Even at that I felt disappointed in what I found, nothing but cheap gift shops and bad jokes, if not for the Mexican restaurant we had lunch at it would have been a 0 (zero )... Now that I have been there I can say I have no desire to every go back..




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would be disappointed too if I went to Roswell and did not see a UFO or a space alien.