CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Monday, September 22, 2008

Day Five in SM

Day started at 0600 after a sleepless night, made the mistake of taken a nap late in the afternoon, and eating late. Had breakfast and took my shower, was just getting ready to have a second cup of tea, but Kay wanted to get going for the walking tour. It was only 07:45 am when we left. Got on a bus at 08:15, arrived at 08:30, went to get coffee and sit inside but Kay wanted to sit outside because she wanted to be sure she would not miss the tour.. Sat outside in cold for over an hour. Tour was 98% about the history of the church in Mexico. I found it boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Had lunch, more coffee, came back to place we are staying. Walked into the room and it has a STRONG Oder of bleach. Now sitting in the kitchen because I can not stand the smell in the room...

Just to top off the day power was lost to the modem for the internet and it took some time to get it back before I could complet this...



As of day five I have reached the conclusion I will NEVER come back to San Miguel De Allende again... As you can tell I took zero photos today, and have no plans to take anymore of SM.... EVER!!!!!!!!!! Will not be posting about SM again... Will only post if it is outside of this place..

No comments: