CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Time to Leave Idaho Falls





Today we departed Idaho Falls and headed back to Livingston Texas. It was great to meet Kay's Grandson, and family. I felt like I was folded right into the family as if I had always been a part. By the time we said good bye the kids were calling me Granny two, I was included in the hugs during the goodbys.






Today we crossed Utah and are making camp in Wy. for the night, made 280 miles for the day. Staying at "Fort Bridger RV Camp " Fort Bridger WY, Exit 34 off the I-80. It is not the worse place I have seen, but then again it could be better. It is a step above a dirt parking lot and is sort of clean.




Went and toured old Fort Bridger just to see what it was all about. Came to the conclusion that living back then was not a lot of fun. Checked out the local Restaurant for dinner, had Buffalo burger and salad. Then back to the RV for television, computer stuff, and last researching a place for tomorrow night.






No comments: